Monday, November 30, 2015

For Us And Against Us

This mortal life can feel very troublesome, even painful at times.
It can feel as though there are angels of darkness around you,
Trying to throw you down however they can.
You might feel as though the universe,
Or God,
Or even You
Are against you.
You have adversaries.
Those adversaries do not include the universe.
Your adversaries do not include God.
He is your Ally.
He loves you.  He wants you to be happy,
Both here in this life, and forever in the life to come.
Your adversaries do not include you.  You are your greatest asset.
You are here on earth to touch and to save lives,
To find God and to get to know Him,
And to learn what He wants you to do to be happy.
Your adversaries, your real adversaries, include a person who knows you.
He has known you for some time.  One of his names is Satan.
He is a real person.
He has no love, only hatred and malice and evil intent for you.
Each person you see,
Or hear,
Or hear of,
Is here with the same purpose,
The same Ally,
The same adversaries,
The same glorious potential.
Each person is your sibling.
Each person who lives on this earth was created by God, and is loved by Him.
We are in this life together,
And are meant to live together with God in the hereafter.
You and I are siblings.
I am an imperfect person.
But I know that you and I are both created by God.
We are children of God.
We knew each other before this life.
I knew you.
You knew me.
You and I each did what was necessary to qualify to come here to earth.
I love you.
I know that God loves you.
I hurt.
You hurt.
I'm not giving up.
Don't you dare give up either.

Adam Scott Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment