Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Letter To Reader

Dearest Reader

There are times wherein I don't feel like blogging another post.  It has been two weeks since my last.  I want you to know that I want to share my thoughts and feelings with you and with whomever else finds their way to this blog.  I want what I write to be of benefit to you.  I am in the process of publishing my poetry book, something I have dreamed of for some years.  I have a twofold purpose in this message: To let you know where things stand, and to do something to hold myself more accountable.  If you want to help in this endeavor, please send your positive thoughts/prayers/beliefs in as close to my direction as you can stomach.  To you dear Reader, my spirit-sibling, thank you for reading and thank you for your help.

Adam Scott Campbell

2 comments:

  1. Adam, I'm hoping you are getting closer to a book of your work. I would like to get one when it is available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting closer, Ted. Thank you for saying so! It's a process, and we're getting through it. I'm focusing on publishing my poetry book as I type this. Thank you so much for your support.

      Delete